How We Use Your Data
Depending on how you use our services and our website, we may request data from you for a variety of reasons, this includes requesting information from us about our services and you, applying for a training course. This personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Date of birth.
- Qualification and experience in your professional life.
- Position held professionally.
- Your personal reasons for applying for training
This personal data is collected to communicate with you, to access your needs regarding out services.
Communication with you
When you contact us using email, a contact form on our website, or through other methods, we will use this information to reply to your message and respond to your request. When you contact us using the website and apply for a training course or through other methods, we will use this information to reply to your message and respond to your request. We use the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Technical Uses of your INFORMATION
Our site collects data about visits to the site in order to optimize our site, as well as to promote security by checking for unusual activity, hacking attempts and other potential threats. The data collected also facilitates internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analytics and research and testing. Data about visits to the site area generally anonymous or pseudonymous. If you are logged in to the website and have provided us with personal information, it may be possible for us to track your activity on the site.
Information collected for technical purposes may include which pages you have visited (including date and time), which services and pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, files downloaded, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from a page, and other metrics related to you visit to our site.
We use Google Analytics to tract visits to the site, More information about Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics website.
Information collection and use:
- Cookies and usage data.
- Usage data
W may also collect information how the service is accessed and used. This data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address e.g. IP address, browser types, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies data
Retention of data
Transfer of data
- Your information, including personal data, maybe be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province or country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data to Ireland and process it there.
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure for law enforcement
Under certain circumstance, Super.Vision Training may be required to disclose your personal date if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. courts of government agency).
Super.Vision Training may disclose your personal data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Super.Vision training.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Agreed disclosure of data
A third party may contract Super.Vision Training to give services to one of their employees or other persons. Personal data of the service user may be disclosed to the third party employing Super.Vision Training.
Super.Vision Training aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- To rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of personal data held about you.
- Your personal information can only be held on valid bases, such as your consent and our contractual obligation to provide services to you.
- You have the right to know whether or not we are processing your person information.
- You have the right to restrict the purposes for which we may use your personal data.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us.
Links to other sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
- We do not knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of 18.
If your have any questions, concerns about this policy please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 087 2320525
By mail: Barrack House, O’Connell Ave, Limerick